11 September 2008

I'm Glad I Can Sew




Two days ago I spent 16 dollars on a pair of organic Babylegs, which are baby leg warmers. They're really nice.

However, I decided that 16 dollars per pair is a little costly, since I would like Delilah to have 4 or more pairs, to match outfits, etc. Basically they are desirable because with the EC she can be bare bum and wear a tshirt, babylegs, and she's warm. And that way, I don't have to struggle with getting her pants down each time to go potty. They're useful when she's wearing a diaper, too, for the same reason. They'll also be good for when it's REALLY cold out when she wears them under her pants.

I went to Giant Tiger and bought 3 packs of ladies knee high socks for $4.97.Each package has 2 pairs of socks. I brought them home and went into my sewing room and came out with 6 pairs of my own version of baby leg warmers! Ok, the first two pairs didn't turn out so well, but that's all right. I still consider myself a novice seamstress, but these warmers look AMAZING! And they fit her really well, as I made them shorter than the Babylegs. So for the price of ONE PAIR of Babylegs, I have 4 perfect pair and 2 ok pair. The ones shown in the pictures are my favourites. Delilah loves them too!

I don't know if there's a market for these things in London. Maybe I'll advertise on Kijii!

No comments:

My Weightloss Progress