23 September 2008

Business Card


No one had replied with a comment that they intended on finding/designing me a business card image so I found my own. I love love LOVE the font this card uses.

I ordered the card from VistaPrint, a company that makes business cards, magnets and more. If you allow them to advertise, discreetly, on the back of your card, and you pick all of the default options such as matte finish and one of their templates, the cards are really cheap. As in, FREE. 250 of them-free. You have to pay for shipping, which is under $10 if you choose the 3-week shipping option. Pretty darned reasonable for 250 business cards, if you ask me!

The contest is still open if people are interested.

An additional note, I now have an Etsy store. The address is www.berrymac.etsy.com. For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, it's an online craft market. People and companies sell handmade items from their individual stores on there. It's like eBay, but better. Much better. Check it out! My shop is still under construction, but items will keep appearing!

2 comments:

Marc Levack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ravenscry said...

I *love* the card, the font...the whole look of it. Perfect for your enterprise

My Weightloss Progress