26 January 2010

Tuesdays Hurt

I'm a little apprehensive. Yesterday I started Insanity Workout with Shaun T by completing the Fit Test. This morning I woke up and I'm a little stiff, a little sore. Nothing too crazy, a lot better than I expected. However....today is Day 2 and I have the Plyometric Cardio Circuit workout to do. I watched it in advance to see what I'm in for, and I'm a little nervous. It looks extreme, to say the least.

And if that's not bad enough, I also have roller derby practice tonight. I don't want to kill myself! Last week's practice was pretty intense-tons of squat moves, lunges, slides, and suicides...in addition to a pyramid race-type exercise. Lots of cardio, lots of power moves required.

I'll have to load up on protein for sure after I do the Insanity workout. Maybe salmon salad sandwiches. And I hope to cram a nap in there, too.

Another post will follow with Insanity Workout Review Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

No comments:

My Weightloss Progress