26 December 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone had a Merry Yule, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever it is you celebrate! We're in the midst of the 12 Days of Yule/Christmas. For those who don't know, that's from Yule until the 2nd of January. It might even be the 13 days of Yule, depending on how you count...but that would be too superstitious for SOME folks.

January 2nd will be when I take down my tree and any holiday lights, if I had some up. Leaving them up past this date just shows how lazy you are. But that's just my opinion, don't get offended if you're one of those people who leave them up year round.

On another note, my grandfather declared last night at my maternal aunt's Christmas celebration that Delilah will be walking within a month. That would make her...not quite 9 months old. Gee, I hope not. She just started crawling and we haven't baby-proofed the house yet! I guess that's a task for this week.

No comments:

My Weightloss Progress