I've been cruising the web for the last little while, randomly clicking on links in the blogs I read. Here are some noteworthy links from today (and some from my list of faves):
1) For those of us who are wishing for summer...here are 32 fabulous recipes for making ice pops/popsicles/whatever you call them.
2) Are you a crafty person? Have a bunch of jeans too worn out/too favoured to donate? Here's a way to turn those jeans/jean jackets/jean skirts into something you'll have forever! http://craftingagreenworld.com/2009/01/17/diy-denim-sew-your-own-gorgeous-denim-quilt/
3) Homeschooling? Here's a link for a bunch of homeschooling resources.
4) Lots of breastmilk in the freezer about to expire? Have some in the fridge that's too old to feed your babe? Make soap!
5) Collect pillowcases? Here's something to do with them, other than their original purpose: make aprons!
6) Build it Solar, a great website for making solar ovens, stills, food dryers...plus tons of links for other great eco-friendly projects.
7) Pattern for an "Easy Softie Ball" for those of you who like to make toys for your young ones.
That's it for now, I'll save some of my other faves for a different day.
Would anyone like me to make this a regular post topic? Say, once a month or something? Let me know.
Have a great week!