Hmm, this is a good one, thanks to Dewey's Treehouse!
My favourite "A" things:
1. Asparagus. Yes, I love asparagus, especially tossed in olive oil and lemon then sprinkled with salt and pepper then grilled on my barbie. Yum.
2. Animals-all kinds
3. Athens - although I haven't been there, I still love it and think it would be amazing to go there!
4. Aurora Borealis, but I haven't seen it in a while
This is harder than I thought!
5. Aardvarks, because they have a cool name.
6. Abbot and Costello
8. Artichokes! Thanks to my neighbour Susan, who introduced me to steamed artichokes this summer...dipped in butter...mmmm artichokes
9. Absinthe. Thanks Chad.
Well, I think I need to think some more on this.
For those who'd like to participate, your letter is...."P". Have fun.