31 December 2009

Last Post for this decade


It's hard to believe that 10 years ago today, I was with friends, celebrating New Years Eve and wondering if all computers would crash when the clock struck midnight. Silliness.

Now, I'm looking at my daughter (who will be 20 months old on January 9th) and wondering where the last year went. I am blessed to have her - and my husband - in my life.

Today I made up a list of goals for 2010. I'm not sharing them, since they're fairly personal, but I think it's important to set goals for oneself. Whether you actually MEET them is another thing, but at least you have something to strive towards, right?

As I look into the future, I can only hope that this coming year (and decade) brings health, happiness, love, and friendship for everyone.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

My Weightloss Progress