12 April 2009

Fitness Challenge

Two friends & I (names held back until they give me permission to post them) have embarked on a fitness challenge -with each other. This has sprung from a desire to get in shape, and I think that a little friendly competition will up the ante a little and help keep me motivated.

The prize: a Chapters gift card, with each participant contributing $10.

We weighed in this morning, and measured calves, thighs, hips, bust, waist, and upper arms. Then, each Monday we will check in with each other. Each pound lost is worth 1 point and each inch lost is worth one point. June 28th we will tally and the person with the most points wins.

They've got a tough challenge ahead of them!

The best part? My summer clothes will fit.

Anyone else want in?

No comments:

My Weightloss Progress